Another day, another bag but this one was only 99p from TKMaxx and helped to remind me that in just one month’s time, I’ll be flying to NYC! So in preparation I’ve now compiled a ‘must do’ list that includes:
- Email hotel to check that our reservation is valid and we have not be scammed by eBookers
- Investigate how I can access (and afford!) wifi while I’m there – five days without my family is doable but five days without Facebook is unthinkable!
- Read the damn guidebook that has been waiting patiently on my bedside table since Christmas
- Overhaul my wardrobe to ensure that I have a subtly stylish array of activity-appropriate outfits for the trip
- Buy some bucks / convert my currency etc…do people still use travellers cheques??! (it’s been a while since I last left England…)
- Watch all six series of Sex In The City for research purposes (but not the films because they were crap)